Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rock Bottom?

I did not have a stellar day. Other than taking Kayla to the pediatricians (negative for strep) and remembering to up a gallon of milk, I don't feel as though much was accomplished. I managed to make a few phone calls but put off cleaning the kitchen. I hit rock bottom when I sat down with Colin to go over his grades and quickly fell asleep.

Tired? From what? Doing nothing? Eating like crap? A solid night's sleep? Pathetic!

Thankfully...I'm feeling better. I remembered a fun class at the gym that starts at 5:45 so I scrambled to tidy the kitchen and now I'm off to the gym for a fun dance class followed by an unexpected evening with friends.

Maybe my body needed the down day to appreciate life's highs. I much prefer the highs!

No comments:

Post a Comment