Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life Changes Like the Weather

The word "yesterday" resonated when trying to decide on a name or theme for my blog. On Facebook, I live in the moment, posting what I'm thinking. Here, I want to reflect, looking at the bigger picture of the day before. What happened that changed my life, made me laugh, or made a difference?

I feel like my mantra going into 2011 is Albert Einstein's quote:
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
The first few weeks of January will be major to my future, thinking about where I've been, where I am, and where I am going. I'm travelling down a lost highway and hope to find new direction very soon.

What warms my heart? My husband and kids, my friends, my home, and Jon Bon Jovi's voice. So how fitting that when Googling "Yesterday Bon Jovi" I came across the lyrics to "Lost Highway." I sure as heck hope 2011 isn't a "Lost Highway" but a found direction. Hidden in the lyrics is the phrase
life changes like the weather.
Ain't that the truth?! Welcome to my blog...I hope you'll find this a place of refuge, learning & laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment