Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ginny 5: We couldn't get enough of this girl!

Ginny & I loved to share pictures of the Moo! I'm so glad I saved some of her pictures with her own captions.

Ginny's words: "Maggie can't wait for her buddies to get home tomorrow...
this was her face when I mentioned her buddies would b home"

Ginny's words: "Maggie is looking out the window just waiting for u guys to return...
the bright light on her neck is her glow in dark reflective collar...lol."

Ginny's words: "Maggie looking for buddies out the window 
seeing if you are pulling in the driveway!"

Ginny's words: "Maggie sleeping on her back with the heat of the fireplace!"

Ginny's words: "Maggie wanted to say good morning..
she's waiting in the midst of all the pillows to go out! Haha."

The banter would go back and forth between us, whether she was down at Robins Center at U of R, or in another state. Maggie had brought us together beyond the friendly "hello."

My words: "When was the last time she ate?" 
Maggie liked to try to convince us the other hadn't fed her yet.

I sent her this photo to let her know 
what Maggie would do when she was ready for Ginny to come get her.
She is laying on the carpet in the foyer close to the front door just waiting.
This would typically happen either soon after Ginny would drop her off in the morning
or when Maggie heard the vibration of Ginny's car coming home in the evening.


Here's an email conversation; you'd think we didn't see each other every day the way we could talk about the Moo!

From: Karen
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 04:56 PM
To: Ginny
Subject: funny 
 Maggie was sleeping in her bed in my office and was barking in her sleep. She sounded like she was having a grand old time playing with friends or something. Believe it or not…she got up, walked into the living room, went back to sleep and STARTED DOING IT AGAIN!!! I so wish I could be part of her dreams!!!
From: Ginny Haha. That's funny! Yeah I have heard her do that before...I just stare at her and laugh! Sometimes I'll say something to her while she's doing it...she'll lift her head up and look at me and then put it right back down and start doing it again as well! Gotta love that dog! Haha 
From: Karen 
 She IS something else. I was just mimicking the noise on the phone to Kayla and Maggie came running ;-).




 






No comments:

Post a Comment