Monday, May 2, 2011

May is "our" month, in case you didn't know...

May 1990 - Pierce & I met working together at Key Program in Pittsfield MA.
May 1991 - Pierce & I started "going out."
May 1992 - Pierce & I got engaged.
May 1993 - Pierce & I got married.
May 1994 - Pierce & I moved to Richmond VA.
May 1995 - Pierce & I welcomed our first child.
May 1996 - Pierce, Kayla & I moved into our first house.
May 1997 - We all took a break to enjoy our accomplishments!

Despite the annual life changes we experienced early in our marriage, or perhaps because of the stresses we experienced together...we'll be celebrating 18 years later this month as well as our daughter's sweet 16.

May also marks Mothers Day and Memorial Day (one of my personal favorites.) And lots of baseball tournaments so no worries, Colin is definitely not left out of the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment